Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Welcome

Hi, and welcome to my blog. This blog will allow you to view what I have been up to in my years doing journalism at Rhodes University! What an amazing experience it has been thus far. It also shows how I have progressed from first year as well as the skills I have developed through my years practicing as a student journalist.

The sound clips and diary entries have all been produced by me so have fun and feel free to comment on the work I have been doing.

Raessa (**,)

P.S. As part of my Journalism 3 Democracy, Development and Critical Media Production course I become part of an amazing initiative to represent wards 7 and 8 here in Grahamstown, who needed their voices to be heard. This group effort has been documented on www.for78.blogspot.com

This course definitely marked the peak of my experience here at Rhodes University.

No comments:

Post a Comment